1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
• information about your computer and about your visits to this web site and the use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, from where you have been directed, length of stay and the number of pages viewing);
• information that you give us the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and / or newsletters;
• any other information that you send us your choice.
3. Using your personal data
• Web site administration;
• improve your browsing experience by adapting the website for personal needs;
• with your consent to send you e-mail. our email newsletter, which we think you might find interesting (you can always inform us, if you do not want the newsletter to be sent to you);
• third parties to provide statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
Without your express consent we will not share your personal data to any third parties for direct marketing purposes.
4. Policy changes
5. Third-party websites
This Web site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for third-party Web sites' privacy policies or practices.